The Boss Phone Card is easy to get and easy to use!
Opening an account
- A Boss Card can be purchased instantly with as little as $10
- We accept bank credit or debit cards for payment (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
- You will receive your PIN immediately and can make calls right away!
- Once you have your Boss PIN, you can easily make calls at great low rates
- Just follow these simple steps:
Before each call connects, you will hear your minute balance.
- Dial the access number that is best for you
- Enter the number you wish to call
- For international calls, dial 011 + country code + city code + local number
- For calls to the U.S. and Canada, dial 1 + area code + the number you wish to call
For quicker calls, set up PIN-less Dialing
There's no need to enter your PIN number if you've set up our feature PIN-less dialing. PIN-less dialing is available when you sign up for Boss. Simply register the phone numbers you call from most and you won't need to enter your PIN when you make calls using Boss from those phones.
You won't run out of minutes with Automatic Recharge
Don't worry about running out of minutes with the Automatic Recharge option. When you sign up for your Boss Card choose to automatically recharge your credit card when you balance reaches $5. You can choose the amount that your credit card will be charged each time your balance gets to $5.
Don't want Automatic Recharge? Add funds when you want
You can recharge anytime by phone by calling into our automated system, available 24 hours a day and instructing us to recharge your balance against the credit card you have put on your file.
Also available in stores
The Boss Phone Card can be purchased here at our website or in stores. The store card is the same as the card available online but does not have the automatic recharge option. The $5 calling time bonus is not available for cards sold in stores.